Custom Home Design Estimates
After reviewing the project "wish list" and other pertinent information from our kickoff meeting, an estimated cost of the plans will be determined.
Home Addition Design & Home Remodel Design Estimates
After visiting the structure and taking measurements, notes and photos, and completing the kickoff meeting, an estimated cost of plans will be determined.
A starting fee of 25% of the quoted amount will be due prior to beginning the first draft. The remaining 75% balance shall be made in full upon completion of the plans either by check or cash.
Should the plan process be terminated before completion, payment will be made at time of termination for services rendered to date.
Please make checks payable to "Adrian Bratcher Drafting Service".